How to transfer music to a Fitbit Versa or Fitbit Versa 2 is described in this article.Music functionality is not available on the Fitbit Versa Lite.
What to Know
- Navigate to Manage My Music in the Fitbit Connect app on your PC.
- Go to Music > Transfer Music on the Versa and choose the playlist you wish to download.
- If you have the premium versions of Pandora and Deezer, you can also transfer downloaded playlists from those services.
How to Add Music to a Fitbit Versa
Your Fitbit Versa has room for roughly 300 songs, so as long as you’re wearing your watch, you can take your playlist with you everywhere you go.
- On your computer, download and set up the Fitbit Connect app.
- On your computer, launch the Fitbit Connect app and choose Manage My Music.
- Go to the Music app on your Versa and select Transfer Music.
- Select the playlist you wish to send to your Fitbit Versa after you’re connected. You can pick from several playlists at once.
- Hold off until the download is finished. It could take some time, especially if your playlists contain a lot of songs.
How to Add Playlists to a Fitbit Versa From a Music Streaming Service
If you enjoy listening to streaming music, you might be disappointed to learn that the Fitbit Versa does not support this feature.You can transfer downloaded playlists if you have the premium editions of Pandora and Deezer, though.The process is the same for both services, although these instructions are for Deezer.
- On your Versa, open the Deezer app.A code for activation ought to appear.
- Open the Fitbit Deezer website on your computer, then input the activation code that appears there.
- To sign in or establish a Deezer account, adhere to the directions on your watch’s display.
- Tap your profile image in the upper-left corner of the Today page in the Fitbit app on your computer or mobile device.
- Then select Media > Deezer by on the Versa symbol.
- Select the playlist you want to move from the Featured or My Playlists categories by tapping Add Music.
- To initiate the download immediately, plug your Versa into the charger. Depending on the size of the playlists you’re transferring, the procedure may take several minutes to finish.
How to Control Streaming Music From a Fitbit Versa
While you can’t stream music to your Fitbit Versa or Versa 2, you can use the Versa’s Bluetooth controls to start, stop, change tracks, and control the level of streaming music on your linked smartphone.
- Your Fitbit Versa should be connected to a Bluetooth audio device, such as a Bluetooth speaker or a pair of wireless headphones.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Versa, then tap the symbol for music controls.
- Make sure the right music source has been selected. On the Versa, tap the three dots, then tap the watch symbol, if necessary.
- You can now use your Versa to control your music.
Read also :Top 8 Best Deferit Alternatives in 2022