FreshBooks is a popular accounting programme that offers a variety of useful features for freelancers, small businesses, and large corporations. You don’t need to install it on your PC because it’s a cloud-based platform. All of its capabilities are accessible through web browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Firefox.
Features of FreshBooks:
- A responsive interface that helps you to manage your accounts on any device
- Cloud-based storage provides tighter security to manage financial data
- Industry-standard double-entry accounting system for consent
- Automatic tax calculation
- Seamless payment and quick invoicing and support
Drawbacks of FreshBooks:
- Relatively expensive if you are billing many clients
- You might not need all features
- Starts at $15 per month for five clients
Here Are the 10 Freshbooks Alternatives with Similar or More Features:
For freelancers, small company owners, and organisations, Invoicera is one of the best Freshbooks alternatives. It has one-of-a-kind invoicing capabilities for quick payment and processing. To manage globals customer, it is linked with 30 online payment gateway options.
There is no additional charge, and no software installation is necessary. The functional requirements of its domain are easily met by this online invoicing software. Try it out for free for 30 days to see if it’s right for your company. It is designed to make consumers’ lives easier. It automates bills, integrates seamless payment, and saves time, money, and effort.
Why use Invoicera instead of FreshBooks?
- Time Tracking
- Expense Management
- Auto billing
- Staff Management
- Multi-business management
- Fasten Approval Process
- Software Customization
- Pre-designed templates
- Invoice template customization
- Invoice App
OutInvoice, a reliable FreshBooks replacement, is an invoicing software that is best suited for small businesses and freelancers who need to prepare or make a professional invoice. You may submit invoices with only one click and receive payment in seconds.
The software is jam-packed with fully functional features and is often regarded as the greatest online invoicing solution for its simple and convenient functionality. It may be the greatest FreshBooks option for small enterprises.
Why use OutInvoice instead of FreshBooks?
- Multiple members profile
- Manage multiple businesses
- Send invoices faster
- Accept online payments
- Saves credit card details
- Keeps invoices status in check
- Generate reports for each invoice
- Suitable for small business and freelancers
- Inclusive support through email
- Keep track of overdue, void, and paid invoices or receipt
To manage your account, OutInvoice allows you to create several user profiles. It’s a piece of automatic software that allows you to keep track of overdue, void, and paid invoices or receipts.
You can create separate invoicing accounts for each of your businesses and use one account to track the status of all of them.
This online invoicing software eliminates the headaches of manual work and generates professional invoices that are sent to the appropriate clients in a matter of seconds. It also saves the credit card information of your regular customers.
Clients that use the service on a regular basis gain approval in a single click. This software tracks and controls the payment of each invoice, allowing you to keep track of your company’s financial flow. It also creates invoice visual reports that aid in financial management.
What are you waiting for? Start with a 30-day FREE trial Now! No credit card is required.
OutInvoice also enables numerous online payment alternatives in one click, such as Stripe or PayPal. It allows your client to pay directly from the invoice rather than going to the bank and waiting in line. It also saves time because online payment eliminates any uncertainty concerning payment details.
OutInvoice offers two subscription plans:
- Monthly: It costs $6/month and provides unlimited users and business, no transaction fees, and unlimited invoices.
- Yearly: It costs $60 /month and provides unlimited users and business, no transaction fees, and unlimited invoices.
3. Zoho Books
Zoho Books is the greatest FreshBooks alternative, with the most comprehensive accounting and invoicing capabilities. It’s designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses, freelancers, and single proprietors. From the same platform, Zoho Books allows you to create, manage, send, and track invoices.
It also enables multicurrency and multilingual customizable invoices. You can use this complex system to generate forms and invoices, create taxes and tax groups, upload customised templates and logos, personalise email users, and much more. It might be the greatest FreshBooks replacement.
Why use Zoho Books instead of FreshBooks?
- Contact Management
- Invoice templates
- Record Management
- Task and Project time tracking
- Multilingual support( supports ten other languages other than the English language)
- Automates Bank
- Provides open API for seamless integrations
- Responsive apps
You may add your company logo, adjust the font and size, and add branding to every invoice using the Zoho Books functionalities and features. If you’re not sure how to construct an invoice, it first generates an estimate for your customer before converting it to an invoice. And, if the payment is past due, Zoho Books will send repeated reminders to your customer based on the terms and circumstances you’ve defined.
Furthermore, if you have a monthly repeat customer, you can establish recurring invoices to eliminate the time-consuming task of creating the same item over and over. A customer portal, time-tracking features, bank details, connectivity, sales, and other loads of modules that increase the software’s capability are included, in addition to the best and great invoicing.
Zoho Books comes with three plans:
- Basic: It supports two users and costs $9/month.
- Standard: It supports up to 3 users and costs $19/month.
- Professional: It supports ten users and costs $29/month
4. Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is a great alternative to FreshBooks because it has more features than the basic and mid-market systems. For Android and iOS devices, it has a responsive browser. The accounting software offers a variety of quote-based pricing plans that are appropriate for businesses of all sizes.
It includes basic accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the general ledger, as well as multicurrency compatibility. It also includes capabilities such as automatic journal entries, trial balnaces, and bank reconciliation in its workflow functionality.
Why use Sage Intacct instead of FreshBooks?
- The seller has a strong track record
- Flexible cost and system requirements
- Broad core accounting capabilities
- Safe, Secure, and fast processing
- Responsive and user-friendly
- Simple and clean interface
- User limitations
InvoiceBerry is an online invoicing software similar to FreshBooks that allows you to quickly create, submit, and manage invoices. It allows you to instantly download, email, or post bills from your account. Web designers, small and medium-sized organisations, freelancers, creatives, musicians, the entertainment industry, and others can all benefit from it. For small enterprises, InvoiceBerry is a free FreshBooks alternative. Its free plan allows you to have up to three clients. It allows for Stripe integration.
Why use InvoiceBerry instead of FreshBooks?
- Appealing Dashboard with all crucial pieces of information on a single page
- Saves time by creating invoices, quotes on go
- Set up recurring invoices, 15 different invoice templates
- Keep tracks of all your expenses, sort expenses by categories
- Bringing out the most information like Tax, Payments, Expenses together
- Allows multiple users to work together
- Add clients and item description in the second
Invoicely is a good solution for freelancers and small businesses because it is a fantastic FreshBooks alternative. It includes a timer for accounting and billing. It automatically writes and sends thank you messages and reminder emails. You can effortlessly modify your invoices and impress your customers with polished invoices.
Create new invoices with tax, currency, shipping, discounts, offers, language, notes, and other options.
Why use Invoicely instead of FreshBooks?
- Simplified online invoicing service
- Simple to use interface
- Professional looking invoices
- Adjustable pricing plans
- Hook up your application with API
- News, thoughts, and inspirational reading
- Watch invoices in action
- Easy way to manage, create and send invoices
With a 4.5-star rating on GetApp, Harvest is the finest FreshBooks replacement. Harvest is one of the best-rated time-tracking and online invoicing software with the fastest billing speed. Harvest is compatible with Google Apps. It’s a straightforward programme that examines billable and non-billable time and generates reports for specified periods of time, employees, and projects.
Why use Harvest instead of FreshBooks?
- Time Tracking
- Report generation and analysis
- Tracked invoices and expenses
- Easy payment with the integration of PayPal and Stripe
- Streamline and optimize your workflow
- Save time and works efficiently with many integrations
- Visual reports help to support your team
- It gives immediate and actionable insight
8. Wave Financial
Wave Financial, another FreshBooks competitor, is a trusted online invoicing and accounting software for small businesses, real estate agents, freelancers, and more. It provides up-to-date capabilities such as customisable invoicing, credit payment periods, bookkeeping, and payroll. Its most notable function is that it assists in the automatic calculation of taxes. Its disadvantage is that it lacks an audit record, making it difficult to correct errors. FreshBooks Competitors: Wave Financial – Accounting and Invoicing.
Why use Wave Financial instead of FreshBooks?
- It is best suited for small businesses, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and consultants.
- User-friendly Dashboard
- Tracks the invoice status
- Easy payments
- Easy expense tracking
- Bank connections and receipt scanning tools
- Accept payments through credit cards for more convenience and reliability
- Automatic invoicing and billing
- It saves time and cost
In addition, Wave’s invoicing is only automatic and sound, but it’s a step forward from FreshBooks. It allows you to customise your invoice anyway you like, or you may use the available templates for quick billing. It also lets you to upload receipts from your phone and access and purchase its features from anywhere, making spending tracking simple. Wave accounting is completely free, although there are fees if you use wave payments or payroll.
For full-service payroll, Wave payroll charges a $35 basic fee + $4 per active employee, and a $20 monthly self-service fee.
9. QuickBooks Online
For all sizes of organisations, QuickBooks Online provides an accounting and bookkeeping alternative to FreshBooks. It has dynamic features and can be used on either Windows or Mac operating systems to manage the user’s outlook. QuickBooks generates business trend reports and manages everything in one place, including making invoices, emailing invoices, monitoring and tracking receivables, sending payment reminders, payment receipts, and more.
It is regarded as one of the finest FreshBooks alternatives since it allows users to quickly obtain company reports, real-time insights, balance sheets, a graphical picture of cash flow, and manage their outlook. To see special features, it’s ideal if you upgrade monthly subscriptions.
Why use QuickBooks instead of FreshBooks?
- Customize email templates
- Check bounce checks
- Overview Calendar, time tracking
- Can add multiple attachments
- Simplified clients details and forms, online payment
- Comprehensive support through phone, tickets, and email
- Track bounced checks
- Generate profit/loss statements
- Accessible offline
- User friendly and easy to use
- Customize reports and organize them
Xero is a FreshBooks competitor that offers business growth support and security. It allows you to automatically manage cash flow and communicate with customers. It also includes tools like CRM, inventories, timesheets, and job administration to help with day-to-day operations. It also includes unique capabilities such as bank feeds to import, categorise bank statements, credit cards, and automatically provide PayPal information.
It accepts a variety of currencies and offers competitive conversion rates. It is mobile-friendly and immediately provides consumers with the most recent free editions. Xero is a financial cooperation platform that has 475,000 business and single accounts throughout the world. It was originally designed to assist small firms in efficiently managing their financial activities.
Why use Xero Books instead of FreshBooks?
- Easy setup
- Simplified payments and transactions
- Simple and user friendly
- Efficiently manages a high number of invoices, bills, and quotes
- Multicurrency functionalities and payroll
- Partnership with some accounting systems and third-party apps for more features and functionalities
- Stock management and enhanced inventory
- Overview of the complete financial health
Xero has other capabilities, including excellent invoicing, project management, and exemplary client and supplier management. Xero right now offers three plans:
- Early: It is suitable for freelancers and runs $9/month.
- Growing: It is suitable for small businesses and runs $30/month.
- Established: It is applicable for growing businesses that run $60/month.
- Start a Xero free trial to see applications and features before buying.
These are the top 10 online invoicing software alternatives to FreshBooks. Apart from the essentials, every invoicing software has its own set of excellent and unique features. Every piece of software is designed to make doing business easier and more convenient for customers.
Employee management, task and project management, and client and vendor relationship management are all services they offer. After you’ve gained a thorough understanding of the software you’ll need for your business, don’t forget to try out the free trial version and select the one that best meets your needs.