You’ve probably had more than one occasion where you wished private images on your phone could be hidden.
Interested in learning how to conceal images in the Google Photos app?You may now conceal photographs in Google Photo private folder thanks to the new feature.
Users can decide how to look after their photographs by using the automated backup function in this application.
Although having all of your photos stored on the Google cloud may be practical, there is a possibility that your personal images may fall into the wrong hands.
You can end up feeling embarrassed about this.Because of this, you should protect your images by hiding them on Google Pictures.
Archive – Private Google Photos Folder
On both Android and iOS devices, the Google Photos app now has a new feature called The Archive.
The finest feature of it is how simple it is to use, which makes it simpler for you to manage your photos in a more private manner.
How to Keep Google Photos from Showing in Gallery?
- You can pick the pictures from the Google Photos app if you want to save some pictures but don’t want others to be able to see them on your phone.
- Press the menu button when you’re done.The top right corner of the app contains this button.
- You would come upon a sign that reads “Archive” here.You can click on this symbol when it displays at the bottom of your screen.
- All of your selected photographs will be immediately transferred from the main feed to the private folder in Google photo if you do this.It’s simple to access this folder, and only you can see the images inside.
- You can access the images by going to the main menu icon of the Google Photos app.You can select it from the menu’s “Archive” submenu.
- You can view the private photographs by opening this private folder in Google Photo All of your photos are also arranged according to the time they were taken.
- It should be noted that placing your chosen images in the Archive folder of the this app will only conceal them, not remove them from your Google Photos account.The Archive feature of the this app was created primarily to declutter the UI.
As a private folder in this app, you can make it function for you. 9to5 According to Google, the images will continue to appear in this app’s search results and on the album.
- Therefore, it is advised that deleting private images is the best approach to prevent them from being viewed by anyone you don’t want to see them.