In this tutorial, we’ll go over the entire JoinPD.com login process from beginning to end. The students have three different ways to log in to the JoinPD.com classes while they are in progress: first, by a five-letter joining code; second, by an email address; and third, by a joining link.
Let’s go on to learn more about joining PD in depth. Let’s first comprehend join PD and what it is all about before moving on to the join.PD login process.
The peardeck is open to students. Visit the Signup page to sign up. Students will need a Peardeck join code in order to access peer-to-peer sessions. Where can I get the joinpd.com code now?
What is Pear Deck
Peardeck Join can be seen of as the platform that enables communication between teachers and students for online classrooms and attendance at ongoing presentations.
It is the teacher’s job to join up for this tool, prepare a presentation, and then distribute the invitation link to the appropriate pupils for that subject. These are the commonly used tools in the USA. This resource might be categorised under the student aid portal.
The device can be controlled using its own website, joinpd.com.In the stage of their social and personal learning, it appears to be a lively and practical instrument for the pupils. Peardeck is helping students in creating a positive learning attitude and is building a sense of staying in the community
Create an Account on Pear deck via joinPD.com
You can start by, creating google slides or online slides, to do so login into your Google account of Microsoft 365 account.
Visit the official website joinpd.com and hit the sign up as a teacher.
- Then, certain account configuration questions will be posed to you.
- Choose Authorize.
- You can choose your Google Drive or One Drive as the storage by going into your Gmail account and inputting your username and password.
- It will need some authorization; grant where required.
- If you can’t discover your school’s name by typing the first few letters, enter any 5 numbers and click the next button. Alternatively, enter your school’s school code or postcode.
- You can now launch the most recent version of the Peardeck add-on by simply selecting the options that are shown.
How to Join The Peardeck Presentation on joinpd.com
- The teacher must create a presentation, upload it to joinpd.com, and provide the students the access code to access the presentation.
- The student’s participation in joinpd.com online class might be limited by the teacher.
- The most astounding aspect is that a teacher can limit changes or any sort of modification to the responses given by the student, allowing the teacher to monitor the student’s progress.
How to Get Peardeck Join Code
In order to access joinpdcom, you will need the password. Carefully follow the instructions below.
- Search for “joinpdcom” in your browser or visit www.joinpd.com/join
- Add a five-digit code to the join presentation number.
- Please be aware that the code will expire in 4 days.
- You can register with your email address as well.
Participate in Your Peardeck Participate in Class
If you choose the instructor-led course, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Check out joinpd.com
- To join your student in the session for longer than a week, enter a 5-digit code using the link.
- Click “Join” and continue as directed.