For a number of different Minecraft editions, the Lunar Client mod pack is accessible. Numerous users of the Minecraft client claim that Lunar Client keeps crashing on their PCs. If you’re experiencing a similar issue, you’ve come to the right place. Whether the game crashes at the beginning or in the middle. Following your reading of this article, you ought to be able to handle this issue alone.
Methods To Fix Lunar Client Keeps Crashing On PC Issue
- Run a fresh boot and update the graphics driver
- Activate Java Runtime Environment again
- Modify the launch directory
- Reinstall Lunar Client and Minecraft
1. Perform A Clean Boot
Lunar Client could crash if it collides with another program running on your computer. A fresh boot is required.You must disable all third-party software on your PC’s startup and services. After that, restart Windows and check to see if Lunar Client still works.
You must individually activate each startup and service of third-party software in order to identify which programs conflict with the game.
Read also :Top 8 Best Unblocked Game Websites At School
Simply follow the procedures below to complete a clean boot:
- Press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to launch the Run Dialog. Press Enter after pasting MSConfig to launch the System Configuration panel.
- Under the Services panel, select Hide all Microsoft services, then select Disable all.
- Select the Startup tab to launch Task Manager.
- Click Disable next to each starting item you want to disable in the Task Manager’s Startup tab.
- To get back to the System Configuration window, click OK.
- Click Restart to restart your computer.
- Use Lunar Client and restart your computer to check if the game crashes. You must revisit the System Configuration window if this isn’t the case.
- Enable services and programs one at a time until you find the problematic software.
- After turning on each startup service, you must restart Windows OS for the changes to take effect.
- Before starting Lunar Client, you might need to close or uninstall the program that is causing your game to crash.
2. Update Graphics Driver
The proper operation of video games necessitates the use of a graphics driver. Try reinstalling Lunar Client if it keeps crashing on your machine. Your machine most likely has an out-of-date or defective graphics driver. In order to check if the Lunar Client crashes have been fixed, you should upgrade your drivers.
- To keep your drivers up to current, use any third-party driver update program is possible to download and set up Driver Easy.
- Start Driver Easy, then choose the menu option for Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan for any malfunctioning drivers on your PC.
- Automatically download and install the most up-to-date versions of all your system’s outdated or missing drivers. Choose Update All.
- Restart your computer to make the changes effective., like Driver Easy.
3. Reinstall Java Runtime Environment
The most common cause of Lunar Client crashes is an improperly configured Java Runtime Environment. The most recent Java Runtime Environment can be reinstalled to see if it helps. Here is how to go about it:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time on your keyboard to launch the Run dialogue box. Copy-paste appwiz.cpl into the Programs and Features box and press Enter to start it.
- Find Java-related applications. Right-click on it to uninstall it. Restart your computer once Java has been removed.
- You should uninstall Java.
- Visit the official Java website to download the latest recent version. Double-click the installation file and adhere to the on-screen directions to install it on your computer.
4. Change Launch Directory
Changing the launch directory, according to some gamers, fixes the issue. If you haven’t already, you should try this repair.
After your computer has restarted, launch Lunar Client. Check to see if it crashes right away. If it doesn’t crash, go to Settings.
- Push the Windows logo key and R at the same time to launch the Run Dialog.
- Copy-paste “%appdata%” and press “Enter” to open the data folder.
- Double-click the Minecraft folder to launch it. Create a new folder and give it the name “New start directory” after that.
- By selecting Change Directory under Settings in the Lunar Client, you can modify the directory.
- Select the new folder, then click Select Folder to make it the launch directory.
5. Reinstall Minecraft And Lunar Client
If none of the previously mentioned workarounds work, you might need to reinstall Lunar Client and Minecraft. Reinstalling Lunar Client and Minecraft would fix the problem with Lunar Client crashing.
One of the most common solutions is to reinstall Minecraft. All problematic Minecraft instals will be fixed. However, Minecraft won’t disappear if you delete the launcher (the file you downloaded). The steps listed below should be simple enough for the majority of people to understand.
Important action: Force an update if you’re still experiencing issues.
- Go to the AppData folder in your application data folder: %AppData%
- Double-click the Minecraft folder to open it.
- Transfer the saved folder to a new location.
- Return one directory (to the point where you can see Minecraft)
- It takes a while to drag the Minecraft folder into the trash.
- To re-download Minecraft, run the Minecraft.exe file.
- When you go to the cover screen, exit Minecraft.
- Back into the new Minecraft folder, and copy the saves folder. Any data presented in this folder can be safely overwritten.
With any luck, the information above has helped you find a solution to the Lunar Client crashing problem. If the issue is still present, you can start a play topic on a number of boards. Try removing Modpack as well as clearing or using cookies. On the forum, you will receive free assistance right away.