One of the most well-known and impressive internet service providers (ISP) in the Philippines is Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1. The creator of Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 is Pisonet. If you’re wondering when this ISP first entered the market, then 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi has only been there for about 5 years. It was established in 2017 and is currently one of the most widely utilized internet services in the Philippines.
More pertaining to Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1
People in the Philippines can connect to Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 using pennies. Pisonet, or “one piso internet,” is the name that best describes it. The Pisonet was introduced in 2011, however as we previously know, Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 superseded it in 2017. Since coins are required for an internet connection, you can obtain internet service through a vending machine.
For those who cannot afford internet packages, this method works effectively. This service is easily accessible to even non-technical users without costing you any more money.
Piso WiFi Registration & Login Process 10.0.0.1
Registering on the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi website is the first and most essential step you must take in order to utilize the WiFi service.
- In order to register as a member, you must go to the website 10.0.0.1 pisonet login prompt.
- Your name, email address, and mobile number must be entered.
- Add the account’s password.
- Once you have successfully finished the registration process, you can use all of 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi’s features and functionalities.
- Go to 10.0.0.1 piconet’s webpage.
- Select the login link.
- Supply your username and password from the registration process.
- After entering all the necessary information, click the login button to access the router’s administrative interface.
- You can alter the wifi settings, the WAN settings, and many other things there, according to your preferences.
Describe Piso Wifi. Time to Pause 10.0.0.1
The greatest internet service is Piso Internet for non-technical people who want to access the internet but don’t want to spend a lot of money. One of the best platforms is 10.0.0.1, which you can use whenever you want and according to your demands. You might work on halting the time of the Piso in order to regulate its bandwidth.
If you don’t want the bandwidth to be fully utilized, you can use the Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time option accessible in the admin panel of the 10.0.0.1 Piso router. You can grant or deny other users access to your Piso WiFi using the Pause Time feature of Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1.
Due to the large number of people who are simultaneously using this Piso Internet service, there are several opportunities for hacking. We are aware of the significance of Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time in this instance.
Benefits of Lpb Piso Wifi Pause Time and Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time
- The Philippines’ internet consumers have access to affordable service
- Because of its rate management mechanism, the administration can oversee it from afar.
- Users can utilize Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 whenever they need to without having to go through a long setup process.
- You don’t have to buy data packages, and it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
Devices Compatible with Piso WiFi
The following devices are compatible with Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1:
- Cell phones
- PC tablets
- Computer desk
Features of the Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 Free Plan
Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1’s free plan only allows for daily usage of 15 minutes on the internet. You will undoubtedly have slow internet when using a free service, but you can quickly connect by using the data on your mobile device. When utilizing the free plan, you may easily connect 5 devices with one account. You can connect to 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi while walking the streets of the Philippines. You only need to provide your mobile number to register or cancel, making the process very simple.
Features of the Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 Paid Plan
When using its subscription plan, you can access high-speed internet. You can even use the internet at an extremely fast pace. To use all of Piso wifi’s capabilities, you simply need to pay a small fee. You will receive internet data worth Php 499 if you pay Php 399. As opposed to the free version of 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi, which only allows for the connection of 5 devices per account, the subscription version allows for the connection of 10 devices per account. Students have access to a variety of internet services and can purchase plans for Php 199.
In this blog, we’ve covered how to use Piso Wifi 10.0.0.1 Pause Time to manage your internet bandwidth. Users in the Philippines can access the internet with Piso Wifi.