When Pixel Buds don’t charge, you may discover that the batteries in each earbud deplete over time and won’t recharge or that the case’s battery drains over time and won’t recharge. The LED on the cover will indicate whether or not your Pixel Buds are charging, and you can also check the charge level on your Android phone.
What Causes Pixel Buds to Not Charge?
Problems with the individual earphones and the case are the two potential causes of Pixel Buds that will not charge. These ear Buds are charged inside the casing of Pixel Buds. The case contains a USB-C connection, and if the case supports Qi wireless charging, some Pixel Buds models may be charged wirelessly. If the case stops charging, it will become incapable of charging the earphones. Charging may also be prevented if the earphones fail or are not correctly attached.
How to Fix Pixel Buds That Won’t Charge
To solve Pixel Buds that are not charging, you must do a set of troubleshooting actions. If at any moment the Pixel Buds begin charging, you may stop and ignore the next procedures.
Here’s how to solve non-charging Pixel Buds:
1. Verify that the case is charging. Place the case on a Qi charger or connect it to a USB port. While storing the Pixel Buds in the case, open the case near your Android device. The case is charging if the status alert displays a lightning bolt on the battery indicator underneath the case.
2. Reposition the device on the charging pad. Try realigning the case on the charging pad if you attempt to utilize Qi wireless charging. The case will only charge if it is correctly positioned, and the Pixel Buds will only charge if the case is getting power or charging.
3. Try an alternative charging method. Attempt an alternative charging method if the case was not charging when you checked it in the previous step. If you were utilising Qi charging, switch to USB-C or try a different USB-C cable or charger.
4. Ensure that the Pixel Buds are properly put into the case. The left and right earphones must be inserted into their respective slots. When properly placed, they will magnetically click into place, and the case’s LED will momentarily illuminate.
5. sanitize the charging connections. If the LED does not illuminate when the Pixel Buds are inserted, clean the charging connections on the earbuds and the case. Use a lint-free cloth or cotton swab to remove any debris or earwax from the inside of the casing and the earphones. If required, use a toothbrush with soft bristles.
6. Upgrade the software. If your Pixel headphones have difficulties with battery life but are charged enough to turn on, consider upgrading the firmware. Open the Pixel Bud settings by tapping More Settings, followed by Firmware Update.
7. Reset to factory settings. Try a factory reset if your Pixel Buds still won’t charge but aren’t entirely dead or if you’re experiencing an issue where they won’t keep a charge. Press and hold the pairing button for at least 30 seconds when the Pixel Buds are in their case and the case is open.
How Do I Know if My Pixel Buds Are Charging?
There are two methods to determine whether or not your buds are charging. If your phone is unavailable or you do not use your Pixel Buds with an Android device, you may examine the case to see if the earbuds are charging. If you use your Pixel Buds with an Android phone, you may open the case near your phone and see the status indication that appears.
How to determine whether these ear buds are charging:
- Insert the Pixel Buds into the case and secure the lid.
- Remove the lid.
- If the LED turns orange, charging takes place.
- Examine your phone. When you open the Pixel Buds case, an indication will appear with little images of your earphones and cover, each with a battery symbol beneath. The relevant earbud is currently charging if the battery symbols include lightning bolts.
How Do You Charge Google Earbuds?
Pixel Buds may be recharged by placing them in their charging case. The case features an internal battery, so the earphones may be charged regardless of whether the case is connected to electricity.
Here are the charging instructions for ear Buds:
- Insert the Pixel Buds into the case for charging.
- Ensure that the Pixel Buds are correctly seated.
- Close the case, set it on a Qi-compatible charging pad, or connect it to a USB power source.