Promoting a B2B company has its own set of challenges. It takes longer for the other company to make a choice in your favor, so you should be very clear about your value offer and the benefits it may bring. When it comes to SEO, however, all websites have equal advertising options, and one of them is link building. In this post, we’ll discuss the most successful B2B link-building strategies for improving your website’s visibility in search results.
What Is Link Building?
The process of link building is developing high-quality connections to your website from various platforms, as the name implies. This is one of the most essential and successful SEO techniques, and Google values it highly.
Although Google’s algorithms have evolved substantially in recent years, backlinks have not lost their significance. This is a sign that your material is valuable, and as a result, it is deserving of being at the top of search results. However, this isn’t the only benefit of establishing natural backlinks for B2B link businesses.
The Main Benefits of Link Building for the B2B Sector
- There are more potential leads. Better search positions usually imply more chances of being noticed by potential leads. Furthermore, potential consumers that find your website through organic search are the most valued since they have already expressed an interest in your value offer.
- More chances for collaboration. There are several methods for obtaining high-quality do-follow backlinks to your website, the majority of them include contacting other businesses for guest blogging, cross-posting, and link exchange. These efforts might lead to a slew of new chances for productive collaboration. With Adsy.com, you may locate additional guest blogging sites for all types of connections.
- Brand recognition and reputation When it comes to B2B, reputation is essential for every firm, but it becomes one of the most significant decision-making considerations. When your material is often mentioned and referred to, your online reputation increases, and your brand awareness and recognition increase.
The Best B2B Link Building Tactics to Use in 2021
1. Use Guest Blogs
- Guest posts publishing is one of the oldest and most effective link-building strategies. The strategy is straightforward: you must locate other websites in a semi-business niche and negotiate the placement of your content and a link among their posts. Keep the following points in mind, though:
- In order to improve your rankings by placing a backlink, the third-party website should have high domain authority.
- Because you will be able to attract prospective leads if your backlink is relevant to the website’s audience, it should be relevant to the website’s audience.
- Finding appropriate sites can be difficult, and not all appropriate sites will accept guest posts. But there’s one more thing to consider. Monitoring your competitors’ websites will give you a better idea of which sites you might want to use for guest posting.
2. Participate in Interviews on Podcasts
Another effective way to share your backlinks, and more importantly, share them with your target audience, is to participate in interviews, podcasts, and webinars. This is a great approach to kill two birds with one stone while also bolstering your market position by demonstrating your knowledge.
So don’t be afraid to reach out to industry leaders and influencers in order to get included. Negotiate and persuade them of the value you can provide to their target audience in exchange for a backlink to your website.
3. Develop and Distribute Your Infographics
Infographics are one of the most easily shared and engaging forms of material. Users dislike reading long texts, but they will gladly accept an infographic containing the most relevant data and numbers. Other content creators will share it and reward you with organic backlinks if you create this sort of material.
If you believe producing a great infographic is expensive and requires design expertise, you’ll be relieved to learn that Canva allows you to make it yourself. This handy tool is jam-packed with fantastic templates that you may use for your other visual marketing campaigns as well.
4. Create Linkable Assets
There are many different forms of material that create likes, comments, shares, and, most importantly, references, in addition to infographics. Consider the following example:
- Facts, figures, and research Collect as many scientific insights as you can and compile an ultimate collection of facts and figures that your target audience will find beneficial. There’s a good probability that other content writers will want to connect to your study, which will provide you organic backlinks.
- Games and movies that are interactive. If this sort of material is appropriate for your company’s website, you might create a tool to entertain your visitors and encourage them to share the link.
- Quizzes and polls are two types of polls. There are also interactive tools that are frequently flooded with backlinks.
- The calculator is available online. Not only would such a program help you get backlinks, but it will also help you improve your conversions. Customers will be able to use an online calculator to determine the best bargain for them if your offerings require specific terms and conditions.
5. Boost Social Media References
Although social media links aren’t directly ranking considerations, they do have an impact on brand recognition. More high-quality backlinks will arise organically as a result of increased awareness combined with improved content.
6. Track Your Brand Mentions
Your missed opportunities are brand mentions that do not include a link to your website. Make sure to keep an eye on them; there are a variety of complex tools for tracking down brand mentions on social media, other websites, and forums. Then, politely request that the website’s owner or the producer of social media material include a link to your website. The majority of them will not reject since adding a link costs nothing, but you will gain more organic backlinks, which are the most important.
7. Be Open for Networking and Create Link Roundups
Also, keep your eyes out for networking possibilities. If other firms approach you about guest writing, don’t say no; it shows your website is trustworthy enough to produce strong SEO results for others. Also, don’t overlook the potential to improve your SERP rankings. You and your partners might devise a collaborative B2B Link building plan for this goal. Consider writing a guest article with two hyperlinks, one of which will direct to your website and the other to your partner’s.
8. Track Your Backlinks
It’s excellent to follow the techniques above, but it’s even better to be aware of the results they help you achieve. Keep track of your backlinks and compare the results of those you contributed to and those that occurred naturally. Ahrefs offers the whole range of tools required for efficient SEO marketing, including backlink monitoring and audits, which you are free to use.
Backlinking to your B2B website is a continuous activity that will provide favorable effects over time. Make careful to employ all of the methods discussed in this article, since each one becomes much more successful when used in conjunction with others.