Some businesses vouch for cheap web hosting, while others won’t even consider it. There are many awful possibilities on the least expensive web hosting platforms, which is a problem. However, trustworthy hosting providers have a solid place in the world of website hosting since they provide small businesses with a terrific option to obtain dependable, safe, and cost-effective hosting.
In a rush? The suggested hosts we’ll review later on in this comparison are summarized as follows:
Keep reading for more info about these cheap web hosting offers.
What to expect from cheap web hosting
Probably the first thing you’ll wonder is, “How can inexpensive web hosting charge such low fees, while other solutions cost $30+ each month?”
Here’s how low-cost web hosts keep their prices low:
Centralized hosting. You will share server resources with other users when using this sort of hosting, and the performance might not be as excellent as with more expensive hosts. Better performance is typically available via virtual private servers (VPS) and cloud hosting but at a larger cost.
Comparatively less value-added features than more pricey hosts. Cheap web hosting is typically a little more basic, whereas more expensive managed WordPress providers may provide features like automatic backups and staging sites.
Long-term commitments to secure the best deals. Usually, you’ll have to commit to hosting for at least a year. Additionally, you must commit to about three years if you want the lowest quoted cost.
Discounted prices. The most affordable rates often only apply to your first payment cycle. The price will most likely rise after that.
Cheap web hosting platforms that are still worth it
- A2 Hosting
- InMotion Hosting
Hostinger is a complete web hosting provider that is renowned for its inexpensive offerings. No matter the cost, Hostinger also provides reliable uptime.
When I refer to inexpensive hosting, Hostinger is one of the few businesses that is able to maintain prices under $2. The entry-level plans are currently $1.99/mo. Long-term subscriptions are available at these affordable prices. Hostinger’s plans include:
Single: $1.99 a month for up to 10,000 monthly visits, 30 GB of SSD storage, and one site.
Premium: 100 websites, 100 GB of SSD storage, unlimited free email, and a free domain are all included for $2.59 per month.
Business: $3.99 per month for 100 sites, 200 GB of storage, 100,000 monthly visits, and all Premium features.
Remember that when you renew after the discount period, the price increases.
Ease of setup
The traditional cPanel used by other hosting companies is not used by the Hostinger dashboard. By dubbing it “hpanel,” Hostinger has added their own twist and made components like files, email, and domains simpler to access. It is simple to set up and suitable for beginners.
Every plan even shared web hosting, includes WordPress tools like WordPress installers, making it simple to launch a website quickly. In your Hostinger dashboard’s Website area, under Auto Installer, you may find these tools.
Support for Hostinger is provided in several languages around the clock. In addition, they provide an online information resource. Contacting the support staff is possible through email or live chat. Because live chat is more convenient for users than holding on to a phone line, Hostinger does not offer phone assistance.
Read also :Top 10 Most Authentic VPN Services in 2022
Regarding online resources, the knowledge base enables you to look for guidance and solutions, and the Tutorials website, blog, and YouTube channel have all the information you need to learn about the platform as well as videos and in-depth guides.
Given that Bluehost was among the original providers that WordPress recommended, it is a tried-and-true provider. Hosting has always been economical thanks to Bluehost. it is one of the best Cheap Web Hosting services.
The price of Bluehost is solely determined by how many months you prepay. A 36-month plan, for example, costs less per month than a 24-month plan. However, depending on the current discounts, they can make 12-month plans more tempting than 36-month ones.
The 12-month plans are described below:
- A single website, 50GB of SSD storage, 20 databases, a website builder, a free domain, a free CDN, and a free SSL certificate are included in the basic plan, which costs $2.75 per month.
- Additionally, for $5.45 per month, you get access to promotions for things like email, Google Ads, and spam protection, as well as unlimited websites, unlimited storage, and unlimited databases. This includes everything in the previous plan.
- Choice The Plus plan includes everything in the other options, plus free domain privacy and
- automated backups for the first year. It costs $5.45 per month (it increases in price when renewed, though).
Pro: $13.95 per month for everything included in the earlier versions, as well as optimized CPU resources, perpetually free automated backups, a top-notch SSL, and a free dedicated IP.
Ease of setup
One of the simplest dashboards to utilize is the one provided by Bluehost. WordPress may be installed with only one click, and there are also some simple controls to handle your setup’s main adjustments.
If you need to secure all transaction information for an online store, you can also get a free SSL.
While Bluehost excels at WordPress integration and one-click installation, we advise you to compare other affordable WordPress hosting companies to find the ones that actually deliver the most value for your money.
Telephone, online chat, and email are all available around-the-clock for technical help. You can also have access to learning materials including setup instructions, online articles, and FAQs. The blog keeps you informed about new features, and the knowledge base is stocked with helpful lessons. On Bluehost’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram, you can also keep up with updates.
3. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is known for providing better speeds than the majority of shared hosts. It’s also quite affordable and user-friendly for beginners.
You have the option of Windows or Linux hosting. Although both solutions are comparable, the typical shared hosting plans also include:
- Startup: $2.99 a month for a single site with 100 GB of SSD storage, 5 databases, a free SSL certificate, perpetual security, and the option of selecting from a number of server locations. Free email accounts are another perk.
- Drive costs $5.99 a month and includes everything in the previous plan in addition to unlimited sites, unlimited storage, unlimited databases, automatic backups, and more physical cores and memory.
- Everything in the preceding plans is included in Turbo Boost, which costs $6.99 per month. Unlimited NVMe storage, more physical memory, site caching, traffic spike protection, and Turbo servers with a 20x speed boost are also included.
- Turbo Max: For $12.99 a month, you get everything in the previous plans as well as the most physical memory and cores available in shared hosting plans from A2.
Ease of setup
The A2 Hosting interface has a lot going on, but once you become used to it, you can launch a site in a matter of minutes. A2 Hosting provides many one-click installer tools in addition to one free migration (like WordPress). Additionally, we appreciate the automated features for backups, caching, and traffic spike prevention that some shared hosting plans include. The free SSL is also excellent for eCommerce sites.
For new users and businesses with modest websites, SiteGround is a great hosting option. The cost is fair, tech help is always available, and WordPress integration is straightforward. This one is most finest Cheap Web Hosting service.
For those that sign up for one, two, or three years in advance, SiteGround offers a discounted rate. Given that even their StartUp plan includes high-value features like daily backups, sophisticated WordPress security, dedicated WordPress support, and more while being one of the most expensive providers on our list (although not by much), it’s still worthwhile.
Below are the three strategies:
- StartUp – $2.99 per month for one website, 10GB of SSD web space, automatic updates for WordPress and plugins, an SSL certificate, automated backups, caching, numerous server options, and assistance for up to 10,000 monthly visitors.
- GrowBig – $4.99 a month includes everything in the previous plan as well as support for up to 25,000 monthly visits and limitless websites with 20GB of web space.
- GoGeek – $7.99 per month includes everything in the previous plan as well as 40GB of web space, support for up to 100,000 monthly visitors, one-click WordPress staging, WordPress repo development, and the most powerful server resources available from SiteGround.
Ease of setup
For newbies, the SiteGround setup procedure is straightforward enough. Prior to being directed to the dashboard, you select a plan, register a domain (or transfer an existing one to SiteGround), and complete your payment information.
SiteGround provides you with a website setup wizard after your initial sign-in that makes it simple to install WordPress or other popular content management systems.
Additionally, all shared hosting plans from SiteGround provide a larger selection of premium automatic services that let you configure your website as they operate in the background. For instance, you can enable everything right in the dashboard, including caching, security, backups, and auto-updates.
The introductory plan at DreamHost only increases to $6.99 per month after the promotional time, which means that they maintain their affordable prices when your renewal period rolls around. Additionally, all hosting plans include features you might not always get from budget web providers. Free domain, SSL certificate, backups, caching, and WordPress updates are the topics at hand.
When you commit for longer periods of time, such as a year or three years, the price of DreamHost decreases.
Here are DreamHost’s entry-level hosting packages:
- Shared Starter is $2.59 a month and includes one website, a free domain, unlimited traffic, a website builder, 50 GB of SSD storage, a free SSL certificate, automated backups, caching, and automatic WordPress upgrades, and domain privacy.
- Shared Unlimited: For $3.95 a month, you get everything in the previous plan as well as unlimited websites, free email that never expires, and site storage that never runs out.
Ease of setup
DreamHost offers a specially designed control panel that gives you immediate access to your website builder, domain management, and hosting necessities. Free migration from another host is available, and WordPress is pre-installed.
It’s also convenient that WordPress upgrades, backups, and caching all take place automatically without your intervention.
When you sign up for the promotions, HostGator is one of the most reasonably priced hosts on this list. It is also renowned for its quick loading times and straightforward WordPress connections.
Similar to Bluehost, HostGator’s monthly rate decreases when you sign up for more months.
- Hatchling offers unlimited bandwidth, a one-click WordPress install, a website builder, free SSL, free email, and a single website for $2.75 per month.
- Baby: $3.50 per month gets you limitless websites in addition to everything in the previous plan.
- Businesses can upgrade to Positive SSL for free and pay $5.25 per month for everything in the prior plan.
Ease of setup
Creating an account with HostGator only takes a few minutes. Following that, you get many one-click installs, including the WordPress one. The drag-and-drop interface of the website builder allows for quick construction, and the free SSL and eCommerce capabilities should help you secure an online store.
For users to control everything from password-protected directories to personalized error pages, HostGator employs cPanel as their interface. They don’t include tools like cache or staging, but you do get an IP denial manager and a URL redirection feature.
7. InMotion Hosting
Both inexpensive shared hosting plans and inexpensive managed WordPress hosting are available from InMotion Hosting. However, as shared plans are the least expensive choice, we’ll concentrate on them in this article.
InMotion Hosting offers cheaper monthly rates if you sign up for one or two years, similar to many of the most affordable hosting platforms.
The InMotion Hosting plans are shown below:
- Core: $2.29 per month for two sites, 100GB of SSD storage, unrestricted bandwidth, ten email accounts, a security suite, advertising capabilities, an SSL certificate, and Google Workspace connections.
- Launch – $5.99 per month for everything in the previous plan, plus a free domain, unlimited websites, unlimited NVMe SSD storage, 6x speed and performance, and unlimited email addresses.
- Power – $5.99 a month for everything in the previous plan, plus 12x speed and performance and extensive caching (it increases in price from the Launch plan after renewal).
- Pro: For $13.99 a month, you get everything in the previous plan as well as 20x faster performance, professional assistance, and a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee.
Ease of setup
With one-click WordPress installation, onboarding features, and Google Workspace tool integrations, InMotion Hosting setup is simple for all users.
Although the interface is quite simple to use, the free extras like an SSL, security package, and email accounts are the major reasons we favour InMotion Hosting. The decent website builder provided by InMotion allows you to rapidly design your website using pre-built themes.